SIMS KnowledgeBase items to be used for troubleshooting common issues for SIMS.
1. Default Email
1.1. Windows Computer
First, verify that Google Chrome is the default email application.
- In task bar search, type default email and select
- For email, if Google Chrome is not the default application, click on the application displayed. Choose Google Chrome from the applications listed:
Open Google Chrome:
- Click the vertical 3 dots icon in the top right-hand corner.
- Click Settings from the drop down menu.
- In the search settings box, type handler.
- Click on Site Settings:
- Scroll down and click Handlers:
- Under email, make sure mail.google.com is selected. Also, if Default does not appear below it, click the vertical dots and select Make default from the drop down menu: